Put your donations to work... putting people to work.
Our Institute for Career Development (ICD) is a fully-licensed postsecondary school providing a variety of vocational training programs to adults with barriers to employment.
We are accredited by the Commission of Accreditation and Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), and all of our instructors are certified by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education (BPPVE).
- Certification and/or Certificate of Completion to all graduates
- Instructional areas designed to simulate the work environment
- Instructor-to-Student ratio not to exceed 1:15
- Vocational and Employment Counselors that work with each student to develop an individualized plan and monitor progress through out the training program
- Job Placement assistance provided by staff that is connected to the business community
All of our classes are taught by knowledgeable professionals who are passionately committed to inspiring our students. With a self-paced format and open enrollment, each individual is free to progress at their own pace. Each class is conducted in a simulated job setting, ensuring that every student becomes familiar and comfortable with the workplace environment.
Comprehensive Support Service
In addition to vocational training, students receive job search preparation and self-development support, while learning about the work environment:
Job Placement Assistance
Student Support Services
- Vocational & Employment Counseling
- Psychological Counseling
- Job Search Preparation
- Job Placement Assistance Programs
Click here for more information.