Fundraising donation events are an incredible opportunity to raise funds for schools, clubs, sports associations, and other non-profits while giving back to the Silicon Valley Community. We will work directly with your organization to ensure that you event will suit your needs and be successful.
The Process is simple:
- Contact us up to 6 months prior to your event (6 week minimum)
- Schedule meeting with our team to discuss how we can best support your organization.
- On a mutually agreed upon date Goodwill of Silicon Valley will transport trailer(s) to the event site and arrange for attendants to help you write receipts during the event.
- Upon completion of the event $1250 will be paid to your organization for each full trailer (A full trailer is equal to 8,600 pounds of donations).
As an added bonus, Donation Drive are super easy to organize:
- Drives last for one day, and you choose the date that work best for your organization based on our availability.
- We will provide all the necessary equipment, including a trailer with an attendant to assist you in your donation drive.
- It’s low maintenance — we will pick up all donations once the drive is finished.
- We will provide you with a Certificate of Liability of Insurance.
- At the end of the drive we will provide you with the number of donations and pounds collected at your event.
- Donation receipts can be provided throughout the drive.
Goodwill of Silicon Valley Donation Drive Events will accept all donations except for the following donations:
- Large appliances
- Automobile parts
- Household trash
- Construction debris, lumber, concrete, bricks, etc.
- Hazardous household chemicals or liquids of any kind
- Paints, insecticides, oils, flammables, alcohol, etc.